I have been unemployed for a week and a half. Last week I thought I was going to die of boredom! None of my neighbors were home and Karl was working. But starting saturday when our neighbor gave us tickets to the BYU game life started picking up!! I have the best ward and friends!! This week I feel like I've packed so much in and it's only wednesday! I am sad though my temple is closed for two weeks for cleaning. I was going to go everyweek until James came before I lose that freedom, so I'm currently deciding which one I should go to now.. so many OPTIONS!! Life is going really well!Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I went to my doctor today 31 weeks and 5 days. I measure 31.5 inches. I definately have a tummy that is hard to keep covered! James is moving and his heart sounds good 130-140 heartbeats per minute. The doctor keeps talking about delivery and what point I need to get to the hospital... it is crazy that the time is coming to an end! I now meet with the doctor every two weeks. Karl is adorable!! I have had a few minor braxton hicks contractions and he has asked me to pack the hospital bag and make sure the hospital is programmed in our gps so that he can just drive straight there without having to think. He is getting excited and a little nervous I think. We will soon be a family of three!!
I have been unemployed for a week and a half. Last week I thought I was going to die of boredom! None of my neighbors were home and Karl was working. But starting saturday when our neighbor gave us tickets to the BYU game life started picking up!! I have the best ward and friends!! This week I feel like I've packed so much in and it's only wednesday! I am sad though my temple is closed for two weeks for cleaning. I was going to go everyweek until James came before I lose that freedom, so I'm currently deciding which one I should go to now.. so many OPTIONS!! Life is going really well!
I have been unemployed for a week and a half. Last week I thought I was going to die of boredom! None of my neighbors were home and Karl was working. But starting saturday when our neighbor gave us tickets to the BYU game life started picking up!! I have the best ward and friends!! This week I feel like I've packed so much in and it's only wednesday! I am sad though my temple is closed for two weeks for cleaning. I was going to go everyweek until James came before I lose that freedom, so I'm currently deciding which one I should go to now.. so many OPTIONS!! Life is going really well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment