
James Karl Young has stolen our hearts and our sleep :) We love this little guy so much! He's leaving his mark on our clothes and even has his aim down so well with spitup that he landed it right in Karl's pocket with his business cards and left a mark on about 50 of them. That way his daddy will be reminded of us while he is away at work. :)

Many people when they meet James make a comment about his tongue, he is our little lizard often sticking it out exploring.


James is our little redhead, or we say strawberry blonde. It is really cute, who would have thought we would have a redhead. But who knows it could turn blonde, we shall wait and see. His eyes are currently blue.


He's growing! Another mother skill I am learning is sorting through clothes to adapt to my little man growing. Here I am learning one outfit too small, a newborn one, and the other huge, 0-3 month outift. Luckily he is a patient little man as I explore the wonderful clothes my sister-in-laws have given us.
My little prince... I bought this outfit when I was a teenager and have stored it these last few years waiting for my little prince to come. I brought it to the hospital to bring him home in and it was too big. Now a month and a half later it is getting too small!

Many people when they meet James make a comment about his tongue, he is our little lizard often sticking it out exploring.


James is our little redhead, or we say strawberry blonde. It is really cute, who would have thought we would have a redhead. But who knows it could turn blonde, we shall wait and see. His eyes are currently blue.


He's growing! Another mother skill I am learning is sorting through clothes to adapt to my little man growing. Here I am learning one outfit too small, a newborn one, and the other huge, 0-3 month outift. Luckily he is a patient little man as I explore the wonderful clothes my sister-in-laws have given us.






Yay for pictures of James!!! I thought I was looking at Brayden in that first picture!!!
ReplyDelete