I just found this in my drafts and thought it should still be posted :)
In just two days, we are packing up, cleaning up and moving back to Utah. I found a cute duplex in American Fork that we are excited to be moving into. It is a nice spacious two bedroom, one bath with a nice kitchen, living room and a yard that we get to maintain. (A landscapers dream after living in apartments)I drove by multiple times to check out the neighborhood and when I walked in I could visualize it as our next home to bring our baby into. I am really excited for our own home again with just Karl and I. We will get my favorite couch out of the storage unit and our furniture and my wonderful goblets that I love. Karl will begin his next job adventure and I will enjoy moving in and creating our home and trying to work on sewing projects without my moms help. AHHH
This summer has been wonderful being so close to my parents and brothers little family. They have been the highlight of the summer and it will be quite an adjustment not having them all just around the corner. My mom has helped me with lots of sewing projects. When I can find my camera again I will take some pictures of them
No comments:
Post a Comment